Submitted by: Chuck Kipp
Added: March 5, 2008
Duration: 10 to 30 minutes
Goal: Find the scripture mastery scripture as fast as possible with your eyes closed, receiving ?flipper? clues from your partner.
– Score one point for each partnership that finds the scripture mastery verse(s) within a certain time limit OR
– Score one point for the first two or three partnerships to find the scripture mastery verse(s)
How To Play:
- Divide the class into 4-6 partnerships
- Give a scripture mastery clue or begin reading the verse(s) out loud
- One person (flipper) must keep their eyes closed while flipping the pages of their scriptures
- The other person tells the flipper to turn back or forward
- Based on how you choose to score, give points to the appropriate teams
- Give the next clue
- After every 2 or 3 scriptures, have the other person in the partnership be the ?flipper?