From Cyndi B.
Zoom (or regular) Taboo
- Students take turns giving clues.
- Everyone else closes eyes while teacher prepares the clue giver for that round.
- Clue giver looks at the passage and key word cards that teacher shows on the screen. Give him/her a few seconds to prepare thoughts.
- After everyone else opens eyes, the leader gives a clue about the meaning of that passage -- can’t use key words or main parts of the scripture in the description.
- See who can correctly guess the reference and key words.
- Group discussion of the key doctrines taught in that passage.